- The Website may ask to provide personally identifiable information, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to the Website or / & when you register / sign-up for services, or make purchases via the Website. All information are solely obtained for ensuring safe and secure operation of the services provided on our website.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit card information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All credit/debit cards’ details will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- The Website also collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users by itself. The anonymous data collected by the Website can include information such as the type of browser, length of the visit etc.
- Our website collects the IP addresses of the devices that access our website and we also send cookies to your browser while you surf our website. We solely do that to improve your surfing experience, in line with the global standards.
- We will NEVER sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- The Website may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request and may provide information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law.
- The Website also contains links to 3rd party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites of 3rd parties. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
If you wish to modify or update any information the Website has received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org